After all the hype, hollerin’, mocking, sarcasm, innuendo, smear, disparagement and attempts at entrapment by the ABC’s Q&A team, not to mention the left bias of its presenter Tony Jones, let us take a cold hard look at where Malcolm Roberts could get his climate sceptic views (beliefs) from.
A search on YouTube under “climate change hoax” throws up some interesting material. I would draw your attention in the first instance in the following link:
Dated 2013, it shows a 1 hr 30 mins presentation by Dr Don Easterbrook, (emeritus professor of geology) from Washington State University, giving a presentation to the Senate Committee of the Washington State Legislature on the recorded climate temperature data. The professor advises that all his work is peer-reviewed.
The Senators are representatives of a constituency that has a significant part of the population involved in marine food production such as fishing and shellfish harvesting. This is a major economic employer on the North West Coast of the USA.
In summary, it covers:
- Climate change – it always has. Probably driven by effects from the sun.
- Climate is moderated by sea water (ocean) temperatures. It is basicly at ph
8.2 – 7.9.
- Cooling and warming cycles, 30 yr frequency.
- Global Cooling in the last 15 yrs.
- CO2 does not drive global warming – it follows global warming.
- CO2 levels in the atmosphere is miniscule, water vapour has a bigger effect on
- Sea level rises are caused by bulk modulus effect – 7 inches in 100 years, not 20 feet
like Tim Flannery claims.
- Manipulation of temperature data – sanitisation and homogenisation by
NASA and IPCC, reports written by non technical authors.
- 97% of scientists in agreement – hand pick replies to questionnaire, with
3000 odd replies, 37 out of 39 replies agree – there is the 97%.
- The effects of changing ocean current temperatures on the coastal
weather of the west coast of the USA.
- Failure of the mainstream media to publish anything that goes against “the
sky is falling in climate catastrophe” mantra.
A second video pops up on the side screen under the above search, and it is titled “Climate Change in 12 mins – the Sceptics Case” by Dr David M W Evans:
In summary, this covers:
- Climate models and how they work.
- Inaccuracies in the model assumptions.
- Feedback multiplier values used in the models are incorrect.
- Models fail to address the dampening effects of feedback multipliers.
Likewise, readers are asked to check out the other videos which come up on the search and see for themselves what other material is available, but which is ignored by the mainstream media.
Before the general public believe without questioning the Chicken Little “green agenda”, it might be an idea to see who is funding this: it is none other than billionaire socialist investor George Soros, via the GetUp!s, Crikeys, and various other activist groups.
Are we being lead like sheep to the slaughter?? – baaaaaaaa
Time to investigate the evidence for yourselves and draw your own conclusions, and thank Malcolm Roberts, and others like him, who have had the courage to stand up and face the bigoted left-wing agenda that is driving our country into bankruptcy, and us, to distraction.
“Grumblebum” is a white Anglo-Saxon male baby boomer whose ancestors came by sailing boat from the UK in the 1880’s and settled in the southern states. They farmed (not always successfully) and built the land, and passed onto myself their heritage of democracy and laws based on the Judeo-Christian principles. I am just wondering why I am being harangued into forfeiting this by a bunch of under-educated, historically illiterate, unwashed and unemployable knuckle-draggers from the political left.
Photo by Bering Land Bridge National Preserve