This Sunday the 25th of March at 11:30 a march is being held from Roma Street Parklands to Queensland Parliament, Brisbane, in support of South Africans threatened with violence, dispossession and murder. It’s a family-friendly event and will be accompanied by a river of Antifa tears.
Clive Palmer, some federal senators and Andrew Laming MP will be there along with representatives from the LDP and Australian Conservatives.
The following is from the event organisers:
Show your support for the Australian Government’s efforts to assist South Africans. We will meet at 11:30 in the city at Emma Miller Place. This is the park on the corner of Roma Street and Albert Street. There are several parking garages in this area.
We will start walking at 12:00 to the Queensland Parliament. You have to be ready to march by 11:50. Please follow the instructions of the marshals. Once we arrive at Queensland Parliament at 2A George St, Brisbane we will hand over a Letter of Support to a representative of the Australian Government. The walk is about 15 minutes normally but with the crowd we expect it to be longer. We have scheduled the handover of the letter for 12:30.
The Letter of Support will include the following:
- Our support and gratitude towards the Australian Government for their acknowledgement of the plight of farmers and the fact that they are being targeted;
- Our support of the comments made by Peter Dutton, Tony Abbott, Andrew Laming, Senator Fraser Anning and others;
- Raising awareness of the fact that it is not just the farmers but also other people and communities that are victims;
- Request to expedite the processing of current applications submitted;
- Suggestions which will enable us to bring our families and parents to safety in Australia;
- Raising our concern in regards to the expropriation of land without compensation.
Please bring both your South African and Australian flag along. Only current flags please. This includes flags printed on shirts or t-shirts.
We have invited several politicians and members of the government to the ceremony. You are welcome to bring placards made from soft materials like paper. Send us a private message with your slogan.
This not a political rally.
Tyd om jou ondersteuning te wys vir die Aus regering se pogings en uitsprake.
Bring your church along. The weather is looking like it’ll be fine. Come show your support!