Main topics discussed on last night’s Uncuckables:
- So many coincidences regarding the #EpsteinMurder.
- A man yells “Alahu Akbar” while attacking people in public in Sydney, but it has nothing to do with Islam.
- Hastie gets it right on China while Hong Kong crisis escalates.
- Wages and house prices, not the share market, point to a coming recession.
- More he-said-she-said political theatre in Australia, America and the Pacific.
The Uncuckables livestreams between 8:30 and 10:00 pm AEST every Thursday evening. Find us at YouTube and join the chaos that is the live chat: